- Administrator of the personal data of the Website users is: Boobry Group ul. J. Strusia 6/11 60-711 Poznań, Poland the owner of the Website referred to as “Administrator”.
- Users of the Website are clients, namely, persons who make use of the services rendered by Administrator through the Website and specified in the Terms and Conditions of the Audio-Europa Website, referred to as “Terms and Conditions”.
II The scope of data gathered by Audio-Europa Website
- Administrator gathers the personal data of Users to the extend required for realization of the services rendered through the Website in order to set up an account on the Website or realization of other kinds of service named in the Terms and Conditions of Audio-Europa Website.
- The scope of the data to collect includes: a name of user, e-mail address, phone no., street, postal code, town/city, country, as well as – if the user made the data available – also his/her Facebook profile data, name and surname. The scope of the data processed depends on the type of service selected by User.
III. Aim of the personal data processing
- Administrator processes the personal data of Users in order to enable them to use the Website, which should be understood as a realization of the services rendered in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, with a special emphasis on posting advertisements, making payments, complaint management and invoice issuance.
- Depending on the consent made voluntarily, an e-mail address made available by User will be used by Administrator to address to User electronically the system information on the service status.
- Personal data of Users to extend in which processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of Users, shall be processed by Administrator for pursuing claims resulting from the business activity. Processing personal data shall take place in this case based on Art 23(1)(5) of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014 item 1182).
- In the case of making transactions, transaction data including personal data can be passed on toPayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. („PayPal”) based in Luxembourg, to the extend essential for payment service for the service requested.
- Giving personal data in Audio-Europa website is voluntary.
IV Right to the access to personal data.
- User has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to editing.
- User has the right to require up-dating, completion, rectification of personal data; to require to temporarily or permanently withholding their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, obsolete, untrue or became gathered with violation of legal provisions or are already unnecessary for realization of the purpose they had been gathered for.
- User has the right to file an opposition in the case of processing his/her personal data for the purpose specified in Art. 23(1)(5) of the Act on personal data protection or in the case when Administrator intends to process them for marketing purposes.
- Any changes in the scope of personal data, User can make by sending a proper statement of will to Administrator’s mail address.
- Administrator reserves the right to refuse removing the data of User if their preservation is essential for realization of claims or if they are required by the existing legal provisions.
V Access to the personal data of third parties
- Personal data gathered by Administrator are allowed to be accessed directly only by employees or co-workers of the Administrator and by the persons entitled who handle the Website and whom proper entitlement were given or who concluded proper agreements of entrustment according to Art. 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the personal data protection (i.e. of 2004 item 1182 as amended).
- Personal data of Users may be made available to entities entitled to their receipt pursuant to the biding legal provisions.
- The website uses text files called Cookies.
- Cookies are saved by server on the User’s computer.
- In order to use the Website, it is essential to get consent for storage of Cookies on User’s computer. Lack of consent from User may mean a lack of possibility to use the Audio-Europa Website.
- Cookies do not serve to gather User’s personal data.
- Cookies do not change the configuration of User’s computer, do not serve to install or uninstall computer programmes on User’s computer, do not influence the integrity of system or User’s data.
- Administrator reserves the possibility to use the website of third parties to the extent of making statistics considering the use of the website. Administrator declares that in this case such entities shall not be given an access to any data identifying the Users.
- Within the framework of the Website, the following types of cookies apply: „session cookies”, „persistent cookies”, and “analytical cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the computer or other device of User till log-off time. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the devices of Users for specified in parameters cookies period of time or till the time of their complete removal by User. “Analytical” cookies made it possible to learn about the pattern of interaction of User in the scope of the website content. They gather information on the way of use of the website, the address of website from which the transfer to the website takes place, and the number of page views and time of views by the Users on the Website. The above mentioned data serve to make statistics on the use of the Audio-Europa website.
- According to the biding law, User may personally decide on the extent of access of Cookie files to his/her computer through prior selecting them in the window of his/her internet web browser.
VII. IP address
- Administrator reserves the right to gather IP addresses of those visiting the website which may be helpful in diagnosing technical server problems, making statistical analyses and in the website administration.
VIII. Security and protection of personal data
- Administrator process personal data of Users pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 1182 as amended), and applies technical measures to ensure the protection of data processed which is applicable to the threats and category of data covered by protection, in particular, secure the personal data of Users against sharing them with persons entitled, against loss or damage.
IX Final provisions